Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cuti-Tough n Not Good














Sorry if you all cant read this...
This is the end and this is also a beginning...
Everything is ok..
no one get hurts...
People do mistakes, and people need chances...

those words give me somekind of courage.thanx Annur Razali..
I will never regret...

THIS WHAT SHE SAID:
1. Soon, he disappeared out of my life again. I expected it. We chose this path. It had been a tough journey to get us here. We could not afford to turn back anymore. We could just go on and see where we could go.

Yet we were beautiful.

He is the most amazing guy I ever met in my entire lifetime. No matter what happens in future, I know he will always have a special place in my heart. All I wish is the best for him and that he can find happiness in his life. For me, I am truly grateful for his existence in my life, and knowing that is bliss. I am thankful for everything he taught me, to have ever experienced love, to have found him.
Annur Razali: i love it when she said, *yet we were beautiful*


2. *we were the ones who found the right person at the wrong time* 


3.No matter how hard it seemed, eventually he let me go. Yes he did. He left me, completely helpless. I died of love in his shadow. Broken. Incomplete. Empty. Yet we knew, this fateful day would arrive, someday. 


4. He was there for me, as he said he would always be. He told me he had so much to say, yet he could not.


5. put it this way, we can always be friend, we're good at that. you can always contact me whenever you need me, you can always meet me whenever you want to. aku balik segamat maybe 29-30. kleas aku maybe isnin, selasa, rabu, hari lain aku free.


THANX ANNUR....




YANG IKHLAS~
ABANG POWER...

2 comments: